He said: "We all have a duty to reduce our impact on the environment and this project will give us insight into how we can build more energy efficient homes in the future.
What does EEH stand for?
EEH stands for Energy Efficient Home
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEH
We have 21 other meanings of EEH in our Acronym Attic
- East End Hospice (Westhampton Beach, NY)
- École d'Equitation du Hainaut (French riding school)
- Écrivains en Herbe (French: Writers in Grass)
- Eglise Episcopale d'Haiti (French: Episcopal Church of Haiti)
- Elegant English Hotels (UK)
- Emotionelle Erste Hilfe (German: Emotional First Aid)
- Emperor Entertainment Hotel, Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Empire Earth Heaven
- Employee Earnings and Hours (Australian Bureau of Statistics; survey)
- EMU (Extravehicular Mobility Unit) Electrical Harness (space suit)
- Enhanced Enzymatic Hydrolysis
- Environmental Exposure and Health (annual conference)
- Escrow-Equity Healthcare (Escrow Equity Marketing; Louisville, KY)
- Espace Éthique Hospitalier (French: Area Hospital Ethics)
- Ethylene Glycol 2-Ethylhexyl Ether
- Eurus Energy Holdings (Japan)
- Expanding Educational Horizons (USAID)
- Explorations in Economic History (Elsevier, BV)
- Extended Error Handling
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with field demonstrations and "Ride 'n' Drive" equipment areas, the 2004 show offered visitors the chance to view the latest technology and products from agricultural companies, tour an energy efficient home sponsored by REHAU and AMVIC and attend Crop Discovery Plot seminars.
Energy efficient homes also experience less condensation, which protects framing, windows and finish materials.