CONTACT: Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network, (800)363-3732, www.
What does EREN stand for?
EREN stands for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EREN
We have 1 other meaning of EREN in our Acronym Attic
- Espace Rural Emploi Formation (French: Rural Area Jobs)
- European Regional Economic Forum (EU)
- European Renewable Energies Federation (lobby group)
- Études Recherche Expertise en Formation d'Adultes (French: Research Studies Expertise in Training of Adults)
- Earth Resources and Environmental Geosciences (college program)
- Employment Relations Education Leave
- Energies Renouvelables En Ligne (French: Renewable Energies Online; Belgium)
- Equipment Reduction Evaluation and Management
- Equipment Reduction, Evaluation, and Management
- Efficiency Renewable Energy Network (US Department of Energy)
- European Real Estate Network (Milan, Italy)
- European Regional Education Network
- Expiration of Reserve Enlistment
- Europejski Rok Edukacji Obywatelskiej (Polish: European Year of Civic Education; Council of Europe)
- Extended Range Engine Oil Pressure
- Earth Resources Experiment Package
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Plan
- Encontro Regional dos Estudantes de Psicologia
- Environment and Resource Efficiency Plan (Australia)
- Environmental Radiation and Emergency Preparedness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network recommends that room air-conditioners should have an Energy Efficiency Ratio of at least 9.
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network http://www.