DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and its Industrial Technologies Program (ITP) seek to improve U.
What does EE/RE stand for?
EE/RE stands for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Engineering And Geotechnology Function
- Envelope Elimination and Restoration
- Environmental Engineering and Technology
- Ether Extract of Fetal Calf Serum
- Environmental Education Link
- Estaciones de Base (Spanish: Base Stations)
- Energy Expenditure/Basal Energy Expenditure Ratio
- Engineering Evaluation/Cost Analysis
- Employee and Child
- Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union
- Employee and Spouse
- First Session of Eccentric Isokinetic Exercise
- Empire Earth II (game)
- Ethinyl Estradiol (more commonly seen as EE)
- Ethinyl Estradiol 20 Micrograms
- Emacs Enviroment to Eclipse
- Enterprise Edition 5 (Java software)
- Earth Environment Agency
- École Européenne d'Acupuncture (French: European School of Acupuncture)
- Economic Espionage Act of 1996
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network recommends that room air-conditioners should have an Energy Efficiency Ratio of at least 9.