Arkansas has already shown leadership with its Energy Efficiency Resource Standard.
What does EERS stand for?
EERS stands for Energy Efficiency Resource Standard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EERS
We have 2 other meanings of EERS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern European Real Property Foundation
- Emap Earnings Related Pension Plan
- Engineering Educational Review Quarterly
- East End Regeneration Route (UK)
- East End Road Runners (UK)
- Engineering Étude Recherche Réhabilitation (French: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Study)
- Eastern Evaluation Research Society
- Economic Evaluation of a Residue System (kiln drying method)
- Elite Environmental Restoration Services, Inc. (Macon, GA)
- Emissions and Energy Reporting System (Australia)
- Energy Efficient Responsive Sleeping (mobile technology)
- Enlisted Evaluation Reporting System (US DoD)
- Essential Elements of Religious Service
- Estudios Economicos Regionales y Sectoriales (Spanish: Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies)
- Empresa Electrica Riobamba S.A. (Spanish: Riobamba Electric Company S.A; Riobamba, Ecuador)
- Efficiency Registration Scheme for Buildings (Hong Kong)
- Eastern Energy Resources Team
- Embedded Engineering and Robotics Technology (Bangladesh)
- Energy Efficient and Reconfigurable Transceivers (IEEE)
- Eastern Erie Retired Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report found a near doubling of state energy efficiency budgets from 2007 spending levels and the adoption or pending adoption by more than half the states of Energy Efficiency Resource Standards, which aim to reduce or flatten electric and gas load growth using energy efficiency.