They have also said that energy efficiency plans, foreign investment and reforms to the retail sector will stimulate business and create jobs.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Energy Efficiency Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Électrotechnique et Électronique de Puissance (French: Electrical and Power Electronics)
- Elliptical Error Probable
- Emergency Essential Personnel
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Exit Procedure
- Enbridge Energy Partners, LP (Houston, TX)
- Endorsed Education Provider (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Energy and Environment Partnership
- Engineering Enterpreneurs Program (North Carolina State Univeristy)
- English for Educational Purposes
- Enterprise Executable Plan (US Navy)
- Entrepreneurial Education Program (various locations)
- Entreprise d'Entrainement Pédagogique (French: Enterprise Training Teaching)
- Entry/Exit Point
- Environmental Education Programme (various locations)
- Environmental Education Project (various locations)
- Environmental Emergencies Partnership
- Equal Error Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's Energy Efficiency Plan was developed to overcome market reluctance to try variable-speed drives, which can reduce the energy used by motors by 20 percent on average.
BPLG s technology will help us comply with our regional energy efficiency plan and cost effectively meet our goals.
Also, under an energy efficiency plan presented to the town by the utility, SELCO would receive 80 percent of savings generated by projects until interest-free loans to the town are repaid, and the town would receive 20 percent.
National and regional energy efficiency plans and funding mechanisms that do not place the full burden of payment on the end users of energy are critical.
Minister Besimi added that the national energy efficiency plan for the period 2009-2016 binds Macedonia by EU directives to achieve energy saving of 9 percent by 2016.
Ted Kulongoski announced that the State Energy Program is awarding a $1 million grant to Portland Community College's Net Zero energy efficiency plan for its Sylvania Campus.