National Energy Efficiency Action Plan of Buildings in Serbia - an Approach to the Large Scale Municipal Energy Refurbishment, REHVA Journal, Vol.
What does EEAP stand for?
EEAP stands for Energy Efficiency Action Plan (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEAP
We have 7 other meanings of EEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Education Association of New Mexico
- Energy Alliance of New York
- Environmental Energy Alliance of New York (Albany, NY)
- Environmental Education Association of Oregon
- Empire Earth: the Art of Conquest (computer game)
- Estación Experimental Agroindustrial Obispo Colombres (Spanish: Bishop Colombres Experimental Agroindustrial Station)
- East of England Apples and Orchards Project (UK)
- Eastern European Acquisition Pool GmbH (film licensing company)
- Emergency Evacuation Assistance Program (Miami, FL)
- Empirical Evaluation of Agile Processes (workshop)
- Energy Engineering Analysis Program
- Enhanced Equipment Allowance Pool (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California)
- East European and Asian Rail Summit
- East of England Ambulance Service (UK)
- Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Environmental, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- European External Action Service (EU)
- Engineering Employers Association South Australia
- Environmental Education Association of Southern Africa (est. 1982)
- Environmental Education Association of South Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the Ministry has recently prepared the Second National Energy Efficiency Action Plan which will be submitted to the European Commission by June 2011.
They also help draw up energy efficiency action plans and report back on ways of making the school more eco-friendly.
The assembly government's energy efficiency action plan is to be published later this year.
The Energy Efficiency Action Plan, to be revealed on October 19, will be "very horizontal, affecting all economic sectors" and will contain more than 100 measures covering buildings, homes, transport, energy efficiency plans, energy production, and financing said the Commission's energy spokesman Ferran Tarradellas.