Creating an Energy Descent Action Plan for herbal medicine practice is one way of preparing for this uncertain future.
What does EDAP stand for?
EDAP stands for Energy Descent Action Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDAP
We have 19 other meanings of EDAP in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Drama Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Economic Development Agencies of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Economic Development Association of New Zealand
- Editing Australia New Zealand (Japan and China based medical and science editing and writing service)
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention
- École Départementale des Arts et du Patrimoine (French: Departmental School of Arts and Heritage)
- Economic Development Assistance Program
- EDGE Dynamic Abis Pool
- EGPRS Dynamic Abis Pool
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics
- Engineering and Design Advisory Panel
- Engineering Development Assistance Program
- Équipe Départementale d'Animation Pédagogique (French: Animated Pedagogical Departmental Team)
- European Autonomy and Diversity Papers (est. 2004)
- Excess Delivery Acquisition Program (US FEMA)
- Extended Data Availability and Protection (fault tolerant disk technology)
- Euro Documentation in Apiculture for Press and Information
- El Equipo de Educacion y Autogestion Social (Peru microfinance)
- Embedded Diagnostics and Prognostics Synchronization
- Efficient Deployment of Advanced Public Transportation Systems (California Department of Transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEAC founder Sonia Wallace has spent the past two years drafting an Energy Descent Action Plan with the aim of presenting it to regional, State and Federal Government.
Marsden And Slaithwaite Transition Towns (Mastt) says it has an aim of developing "an Energy Descent Action Plan for the two villages".