These energy studies were commissioned in order to identify cost-effective energy conservation measures (ECMs) that would qualify for funding under the Energy Conservation Improvement Program (ECIP).
What does ECIP stand for?
ECIP stands for Energy Conservation Improvement Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECIP
We have 19 other meanings of ECIP in our Acronym Attic
- Enforcement Communications Information Network
- Extended Care Information Network (software company)
- Electronic Charting and Integrated Navigation System (US Coast Guard)
- Economic Intelligence
- European Conference on Integrated Optics
- European Conference on Interventional Oncology
- Executive Chief Information Officer (Arkansas)
- Experiment Computer Input/Output (Spacelab)
- Export Credit Insurance Organization (est. 1988; Athens, Greece)
- Early Childhood Intervention Program
- Energy Conversion Investment Program
- Engine Company Inspection Program
- Enhanced Critical Infrastructure Protection (US DHS)
- Episcopal Commission on Indigenous Peoples (Philippines)
- Équipe Cycliste Internationale de Paris (French: International Cycling Team of Paris; Paris, France)
- Erasure Code Internet Protocol (formerly Error Correction Internet Protocol)
- Error Correction Internet Protocol (now Erasure Code Internet Protocol)
- European Community Investment Partners
- European Compliance Inspection Program
- European Customs Information Portal (EU)