Sonatrach Gas Comercializadora, its Spanish unit, in May 2008 said it had begun supplying LNG to the utility Hidrocantabrico Energia (HC Energia), a unit of Energias de Portugal (EDP).
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Energias de Portugal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Embedded Display Port (Video Electronics Standards Association)
- Emergency Dance Party (Internet slang)
- Emergency Defense Plan
- Emergency Department Physician
- Emergency Depressurisation
- Emotionally Disturbed Person (NYPD)
- Employee Development Plan
- Employee Discount Program (various locations)
- Enchant Deadly Poison (Ragnarok online gaming)
- End Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Energy-Delay Product
- Enfants du Plessis (French children's sports association)
- Engine Driven Pump (hydraulic, aerospace)
- Engineering Demand Parameter
- Engineering Design Plan
- Engineering Design Process
- Engineering Development Phase
- Engineering Development Plan
- Engineering Development Program
- Engineering Drawing Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Portugal's largest company and utility Energias de Portugal said it still had normal access to funding in markets despite the crisis.
BR), which is the local subsidiary of Energias de Portugal SA(EDP).
The prototype, which is being built in collaboration with electricity operator Energias de Portugal, "should be in the water by the end of summer 2012," he added.