IBEX cameras measure energetic neutral atoms (ENAs) that form when charged particles become neutralized.
What does ENA stand for?
ENA stands for Energetic Neutral Atom
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENA
We have 109 other meanings of ENA in our Acronym Attic
- Education Networks of America (Nashville, TN)
- Église Néo-Apostolique (French: Neo-Apostolic Church)
- Egyptian News Agency
- Electricity Networks Affairs (Kahramaa; Qatar)
- Electronic Networking Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Employment Nursing Adviser
- Encuesta Nacional Agropecuaria (Spanish: National Agricultural Survey)
- Enel North America (energy; various locations)
- Energetic Neutral Analyzer
- Energy Networks Association (Australia)
- Enfants Non Admis (French: Children Not Admitted; movie classification)
- Enhanced Natural Attenuation
- Enseigne et Néons de l'Atlantique (French: Neon Signs of the Atlantic)
- Enterprise Network Architecture
- Enterprise Networking Association
- Eritrean National Alliance (Eritrea)
- Escuela Nacional de Agricultura (Spanish: National School of Agriculture; El Salvador)
- Ethiopian News Agency
- Europe and North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBEX revealed a fairly uniform distribution of these energetic neutral atoms across most of the sky, although they appeared in amounts two to three times higher than expected.
The energetic neutral atoms are created in an area of our solar system known as the interstellar boundary region.