The LPA replaced the Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) in 2007.
What does EPOA stand for?
EPOA stands for Enduring Power of Attorney
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPOA
We have 3 other meanings of EPOA in our Acronym Attic
- European Patent Organisation
- European Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Postman Organisation
- Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Examination Procedure Outline
- Exclusive Provider Organization
- Expanded Polyolefin (structural composites foam material)
- Extruded Polyolefin (styrofoam)
- Education Pack Online Account (IBM)
- Essex Planning Officers Association (UK)
- Eureka Police Officers Association (California)
- European Pride Organizers Association (UK)
- Exercise Plan Of Analysis
- Department of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology (University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado)
- Electronic Post Office Box (various locations)
- Employee Per Occupied Bed (hospital accounting)
- Executive Plaza Office Building (Kansas City, MO)
- Enterprise Post Office Box Online (USPS)
- Eastern Pacific Oceanic Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005 Maxwell obtained an enduring power of attorney over the finances of aunt Dilys Williams, Mrs Davies' sister.
LPAs were introduced in place of the Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA), although EPAs made prior to October 1, 2007, remain valid.
Two kinds of Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) - property and affairs, and personal welfare - replaced and invalidated the old Enduring Power of Attorney in October last year.
A AS from October 2007, it is no longer possible to put in place an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA).
Q: I made an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) some years ago, appointing my ex-wife as my Attorney.
A LASTING Power of Attorneys (LPAs) were introduced in 2007 and replaced Enduring Power of Attorneys.