RUSTOM, the medium- altitude long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle ( UAV) being developed by the Aeronautical Development Establishment -- a Defence Research and Development Organisation ( DRDO) lab specialising in UAVs and flight control systems -- was successfully flown on Sunday.
What does E-UAV stand for?
E-UAV stands for Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of E-UAV in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Total Access Communication System
- Enhanced-Time Division Multiple Access (Cellular Telephone)
- Extended-Time Division Multiple Access (Ratelindo)
- Operational Effectiveness Tests
- Electronic Technical Manual Deficiency Evaluation Report
- Electrical Twitch-Obtaining Intramuscular Stimulation
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Extended True Single-Phase Clock
- Enhanced Television
- États-Unis (French: United States)
- E-DCH (Enhanced Dedicated Channel) Uplink Control Channel
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access
- Expected Value
- Enhanced Vestigial Sideband (video technology)
- Embedded Wireless Energy-Harvesting Prototype (electrical engineering)
- Engdahl-Zigangirov (bound)
- Enhanced Zero-Forcing Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Electronic Magazine
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE HERMES 900, which debuted at the 2007 Paris Air Show, is a tactical, medium altitude, long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle.