Weight are related to dry rayon base (**) ends per decimeter A typical substitution scenario would give higher carcass strength and toughness (110-130%) and lower fiber weight (80-90%) for overall reduced fabric cost.
What does EPDM stand for?
EPDM stands for Ends per Decimeter (measurement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPDM
We have 18 other meanings of EPDM in our Acronym Attic
- Educators' Professional Development Institute Series (Michigan Technological University; Houghton, MI)
- Electronic Pilot Display and Information System (project; Germany)
- East Power Development Ltd.
- Edge Pumped Disk Laser
- Erosive Pustular Dermatosis of the Leg (dermatology)
- Etobicoke Pub Dart League (Canada)
- Evaluated Photon Data Library (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- European Polymer Dispersions and Latex Association
- Ecole Polytechnique De Montreal (French: Polytechnic School of Montreal; Quebec, Canada)
- École Pratique des Métiers (French trade school)
- Engineering Product Data Management
- Entente Provençale Digne Manosque (French volleyball forum)
- Enterprise Product Data Management
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene
- Ethylene Propylene Dimonomer (industrial/commercial piping/plumbing components)
- Electrical Power Distribution Network
- Executive Producer Douglas Netter (Babylon 5 game)
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office
- Estimated Property Damage Only (index of crash severity)