Thus, PICE could be useful for controlling various pathological conditions associated with increased endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecules.
What does ELAM stand for?
ELAM stands for Endothelial Leukocyte Adhesion Molecule
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELAM
- E-Learning Advisory Group (UK)
- European Library Automation Group
- Enzyme-Linked, Amplicon Hybridization Assay
- Everybody Loves A Happy Ending (Tears for Fears music album)
- Export License Application and Information Network
- European Large Area ISO Survey
- Effector Lymphokine-Activated Killer Activity
- Endogenous Lymphokine-Activated Killer
- Eden Local Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- Elamite (linguistics)
- Evangelion Live Action Movie (aka Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (various universities)
- Expeditionary Loitering Attack Munition (USMC)
- Endothelial Leukocyte Adhesion Molecule-1
- Endothelial-Leukocyte Adhesion Molecule 1
- Excimer Laser-Assisted Metal Organic Deposition
- Environmental Lands Acquisition and Management Program (Pasco County, FL)
- Expandable Light Air Mobility Shelter
- Emulated Local Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aim of this study was to evaluate in vitro the influence of water-soluble garlic (Allium sativum) extract on the cytokine-induced expression of endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecules such as intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1, CD54) and vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1, CD106).