HCAECs were cultured in endothelial cell medium (ECM) supplemented with endothelial cell growth supplement (ECGS) (Carlsbad, CA, USA) at 37 C in a 5% CO2 and 95% ambient air environment.
What does ECGS stand for?
ECGS stands for Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECGS
We have 3 other meanings of ECGS in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Immune Complex Glomerulonephritis
- École de Conduite Grand Ouest (French driving school)
- Entente Chevry Grisy Pontault (French martial arts club)
- Eastern Caribbean Gas Pipeline Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Eccentric Conductor with Ground Removed
- École de Commerce et de Gestion de La Réunion (French business and management school)
- Equine Consortium for Genetic Research (international; Morris Animal Foundation)
- Emerald Coast Golden Retriever Rescue (Florida)
- Edmonton Classical Guitar Society (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- El Centro Generating Station (California)
- European Center for Geodynamics and Seismology (Luxembourg)
- European Corporate Governance Service (UK)
- Expert Corporate Governance Service (France)
- Export Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Edina Council for Gifted & Talented (Minnesota)
- Études Constructions Gestion Transactions Immeubles (French construction company)
- Elmira College, Gannett Tripp Library (Elmira, NY)
- European Corporate Governance Training Network
- Entente Cycliste de Gruchet le Valasse (French cycling club)
- Ear Canal Headphones
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endothelial cells were isolated by using BS-1 lectin-coated magnetic beads, and cultured in a selective medium containing DMEM, endothelial cell growth supplement, D-valine, heparin, and plasma-derived horse serum.