g, HUMIRA, REMICADE, and ENBREL), a vascular endothelial cell growth factor blocker (e.
What does ECGF stand for?
ECGF stands for Endothelial Cell Growth Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECGF
We have 3 other meanings of ECGF in our Acronym Attic
- Eau Claire Golf & Country Club (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- English Counties Girls Chess Federation (UK)
- École du Commerce et de la Grande Distribution (French vocational school)
- Eiffage Construction Gestion Développement (French construction company)
- Exports Credit Guarantee Department (UK government)
- East Coast Gaming Expo
- Économiques et de Gestion (French: Economics and Management; Belgium)
- Expertise Comptable Gestion d'Entreprise (French: Chartered Accounting Business Administration)
- Export Credit Guarantee Company of Egypt
- École de Culture Générale de Fribourg (French: Fribourg General Knowledge School; Fribourg, Switzerland)
- European Corporate Governance Forum
- Executive Committee of the Graduate Faculty (various schools)
- Exercise Control Group Forward
- Export Credit Guarantee Facility (various locations)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor 1
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Alpha
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Beta
- European Corporate Governance Group
- Eastern Commonwealth Girls Hockey (Newton, MA)
- Electrocardiographic Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enhancement of tumor growth and vascular density by transfection of vascular endothelial cell growth factor into MCF-7 human breast carcinoma cells.
Specific protein targets claimed are Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor and basic Fibroblast Growth Factor which are implicated in the development of angiogenesis in cancer and certain ophthalmic diseases.