We now perform endoscopic ligation of the sphenopalatine artery on patients with severe or intractable epistaxis.
What does ELSPA stand for?
ELSPA stands for Endoscopic Ligation of the Sphenopalatine Artery (surgical procedure)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELSPA
We have 1 other meaning of ELSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Elektroninen Sodankäynti (Finnish: Electric Warfare)
- Environmental Lobbying Support Office (Warsaw, Poland)
- European Life Scientist Organization
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization
- E-Learning Support Project
- Economic Lot Scheduling Problem
- Emerging Leaders Scholarship Program (Denmark)
- Energy Loss Spectroscopic Profiling
- English Language Studies Program
- English Language Support Programme (various locations)
- Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association
- European Leisure Software Publishers Association Ltd
- European Longitudinal Study of Pregnancy and Childhood
- Efficiency in Large-Scale Parsing Systems (workshop)
- Extreme Life Span Power Supplies
- Early Learning and School Readiness (Ohio)
- Edge Label Switch Router (MPLS)
- Employment Land Supply Review (UK)
- Employment Law Simplification Review (Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform; UK)
- Emergency Life Support Respiratory Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transnasal endoscopic ligation of the sphenopalatine artery.
Endoscopic ligation of the sphenopalatine artery (ELSA): A preliminary description.