The results of a flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing with sensory testing were also normal.
What does FEESST stand for?
FEESST stands for Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing
- Field Evaluation & Examinations System
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing
- Floquet Edge-Excited Surface
- Florida Energy Extension Service
- Foraminal Epidural Endoscopic Surgery
- Friends of Environmental Education Society of Alberta (Canada)
- Fostering Employment in the Environmental Sector in Europe (conference)
- Field-Emitted Electron Spin-Polarization
- Further Education Early Student Statistics
- Facial Expression of Emotions: Stimuli and Test
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing
- Food Empowerment Education Sustainability Team (Seattle, WA)
- Freight Equipment Environmental Sampling Test Program
- Fair Elections for Every Texan (Independent Texans; Austin, TX)
- Fellowship of European Evangelical Theologians
- Financing Efficient Energy Use (Australia)
- Front End Electronics Unit
- Fédération Équestre des Écuries Virtuelles (French: Virtual Stables Equestrian Federation)
- Fortbildungsprogramm Evaluation in der Entwicklungszusammenarbeit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main two imaging tools used to evaluate dysphagia are: * modified barium swallow (MBS) using videofluoroscopy * video-endoscopy * flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) * flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing with sensory testing (FEEST).
Findings on fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing with sensory testing (FEESST) were normal with the exception of slightly elevated laryngeal sensory thresholds (6 mm Hg on the left and 7 mm Hg on the right).