Chirurgia endoscopica o Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release (ECTR) Si tratta di una tecnica chirurgica meno invasiva, introdotta per la prima volta da Okutsu ed i suoi colleghi nel 1987, per facilitare il ritorno alle ADL ed al lavoro e ridurre il dolore post-operatorio.
What does ECTR stand for?
ECTR stands for Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release (surgery)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECTR
We have 1 other meaning of ECTR in our Acronym Attic
- Ethernet Configuration Test Protocol
- Études Conseils Travaux Publics (French road construction company)
- Euclid Corridor Transportation Project (Cleveland, OH)
- European Conference on Thermophysical Properties
- European Construction Technology Platform
- European Council of Town Planners
- École de Cinéma et Télévision de Québec (French: Quebec School of Film and Television; Quebec, Canada)
- European Colloquium on Theoretical and Quantitative Geography
- European Centre for Total Quality Management (Bradford University; UK)
- Effective Corporate Tax Rate (finance)
- Engineering Control Center (software)
- European Center Tapedrive Repair (France)
- European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (est. 2008)
- Extended Connection Table Representation
- Extra-Chromosomal Telomere Repeat (DNA)
- East Coast Trail Riding Association
- Eastern Competitive Trail Ride Association (est. 1970)
- European Commission of Telecommunications Regulatory Authorities
- European Committee for Regulatory Telecommunications Affairs
- European Committee for Telecommunications Regulatory Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
During endoscopic carpal tunnel release, the surgeon pierces the hand to form an opening for the camera, which acts as the doctor's eyes.