Women who have had endometriosis have an increased likelihood of developing ovarian cancer, but some of the same reproductive factors that lower the odds of cancer for women in general also appear to be protective for this high-risk group.
What does ENDO stand for?
ENDO stands for Endometriosis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ENDO in our Acronym Attic
- Encuentro Nacional de Docentes de Investigación Operativa
- European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison
- End Nuclear Dumping in Tennessee (citizen group)
- European Nicotinamide Diabetes Intervention Trial (National Institutes of Health)
- Enhanced Direct Interface Video Extensions
- Enhanced Direct Interface Video Extensions (OS/2, MMPM/2, IBM)
- Equipes Notre Dame Jeunes (French: Teams of Our Young Lady; Paris, France)
- Evaluated Nuclear Data Library
- Eelam National Democratic Liberation Front (India)
- Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics
- Inside (Prefix)
- Electron Nuclear Double Resonance
- Endoscopy Teleservices (telemedicine project)
- Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women (Denver, CO)
- Emirates National Development Programme (United Arab Emirates)
- Ethiopian National Democratic Party
- Exception To National Disclosure Policy
- Executive Non Departmental Public Body
- Early Neonatal Death Rate (prenatal care evaluation factor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endometriosis is a condition suffered by women of various backgrounds, race and age.
YES There is evidence for a causal relationship between endometriosis and infertility.
A woman diagnosed with endometriosis experiences the frustration of enduring an inexplicable disease.
SAN DIEGO -- Women with asymptomatic endometriosis were no more likely to develop pelvic pain over a 13-year period than were those without the disease at the start of a longitudinal study, Dr.
Endometriosis had been found in rhesus monkeys exposed to polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and to radiation.