One of the more exciting aspects of the test consortium is its ability to contribute significantly to the Internet2 community's End-to-End Performance Initiative by giving us the ability to simulate application behaviors across the network from campus-to-campus.
What does E2EPI stand for?
E2EPI stands for End-to-End Performance Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of E2EPI in our Acronym Attic
- Eternity to Eternity (religion)
- Excel 2000 Expert (software)
- Exchange-to-Exchange (DoD)
- End-to-End Data Management
- End-to-End Encryption
- Ear-to-Ear Grin
- End to End Integrator
- End-to-End Lightpath Agent (computing)
- End-To-End Monitoring Techniques and Services (IEEE workshop)
- End-To-End Negotiation Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of this collaboration will contribute to the Internet2 routing working group and the Internet2 End-to-End Performance Initiative.
The Internet2 End-to-End Performance Initiative seeks to create a predictably high-performance network environment that supports the advanced applications being developed, tested and deployed by the Internet2 community.