The service provides end-to-end data management services for Global Crossing transport services, such as Managed IP Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Managed Dedicated Internet Access (DIA).
What does E2EDM stand for?
E2EDM stands for End-to-End Data Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Employee-to-Employee (enterprise software)
- End To End
- Engineer to Engineer
- Enrolment to Employment (INTI International Education Group)
- Enterprise to Enterprise
- Entry to Employment (UK Government training)
- Environment-to-Environment (multimedia)
- Eternity to Eternity (religion)
- Excel 2000 Expert (software)
- Exchange-to-Exchange (DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About DataFlux DataFlux offers complete, end-to-end data management solutions for organizations that want to realize more tangible, immediate value from their information assets.
Our leading edge software and service capabilities have shown that a robust end-to-end data management solution helps insurers and their asset managers move more quickly towards compliance.
This development strategy yields the performance and end-to-end data management capabilities our customers require.
Our eClinical Solutions division takes a strategic approach to managing clinical trial data by combining data management with statistical programming, reporting and customized training solutions integrated with a clinical data repository to deliver a complete end-to-end data management solution.