11n standard is currently in a draft status, however designs are underway and end-user products are now entering the market in anticipation of final approval.
What does EUP stand for?
EUP stands for End-User Product
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EUP
We have 30 other meanings of EUP in our Acronym Attic
- Eucommia Ulmoides Oliver Leaf (tree leaf; pharmacology)
- European Union Observer Mission
- Eugene O’Neill National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Early Urethral Obstruction Sequence (pregnancy complication)
- Eastern University of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- Electronic Union of Travel Industry (Japan)
- Eastern Upper Peninsula (Michigan, USA)
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Edinburgh University Press (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- End User Proxy
- Energy Using Product
- Enriched Uranium Product
- Enterprise Unified Process
- Environmental Use Permit
- Equipment Usage Profile
- Escuela Universitaria Politecnica (Spanish: Polytechnical University School)
- European Union Politics (journal)
- Experimental Use Permit
- Extended University Program (various schools)
- Extrauterine Pregnancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
MainConcept will also add this support to upcoming versions of its MPEG Encoder and MPEG Pro end-user products for Microsoft Windows.
assurance that their own end-user products will have to undergo minimal ZigBee platform compliance when they undergo third-party testing, thus speeding product entry into the market.
Licenses to patents that are essential to the TVA-1 Standard owned by the Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), France Telecom, LG Electronics, NDS, Royal Philips Electronics, Samsung, and Sharp are offered through the program to end-user product manufacturers and subscription-based pay television providers.
The Marks awarded during today's General Session of the 2005 EPCglobal US Conference at the Georgia World Congress Center indicate that the sites use a standard set of performance test profiles to simulate real-world conditions in testing the readability of end-user products that are tagged with the Electronic Product Code.
GeoBase(TM) provides tools for real-time business rule processing and LBS core functions, allowing our software customers to deploy powerful end-user products.
End-user products based on the TLink(TM) technology are expected to be in the market for the back-to-school season.
The business imperatives include the supplier organizations devoted to UWB development -- the chipsets, interfaces and end-user products.