As a result, neither requested end-user certificates.
What does EUC stand for?
EUC stands for End-User Certificate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EUC
We have 64 other meanings of EUC in our Acronym Attic
- End User Business Skills Development (online computer training)
- Elbit Ultrasound BV (Elbit Medical Imaging Ltd.)
- Electric Unicycle (transportation)
- Electrolytes, Urea, Creatinine (medical)
- Electronic University Consortium (of South Dakota; distance education)
- Emergency Ultrasound Consultants, LLC (Bear, DE)
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation
- Emotions under Control
- End User Computing
- End User Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sink offers a lively anecdotal guide to the laundry business and its related scams extending from cable piracy to internet casinos, pyramid selling, telemarketing fraud, disguised loans, kickbacks, false end-user certificates to something called death-spiralling, a scheme devised to run a company's share price into the ground while hard selling the stock to 'mug' punters.
An effective national end-user certificate system should be established, with the aim of developing an end-user certificate system at the regional and global levels.
Guei had signed an end-user certificate, a customs document "legitimizing" the transnational shipments of goods.
The end-user certificate An end-user certificate should show the origin, type and destination of arms being sold.
In one case, Kintex was caught shipping weapons to the Croats on an end-user certificate that showed Bolivia as the purchaser.