The Sunderland-based company's end-of-year financial report, which covers the year to December 31, 2010, shows that, while turnover was down by just over pounds 2m at pounds 36.
What does EOY stand for?
EOY stands for End-Of-Year
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EOY
We have 4 other meanings of EOY in our Acronym Attic
- Engine on Wing Time
- Every Other Week Till Forbid
- Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace (Australia)
- Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (Australia)
- Electronic Field Strength in Oxide
- End of Exclusive
- Extractable Organic Halogen
- Echoes of Yul (Polish band)
- Employee of the Year (award)
- End of You (Finnish band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yes, the club increased payroll by $9,758,134 from 2009 to 2010, but last year's end-of-year payroll is almost identical to the 2008 final payroll for the Reds of $82,886,440, with 2010 being $435,100 less while winning 17 more games.
The Morganstown-based pro has an end-of-year ranking of 53 - three places outside the cut-off point for the Masters field.
This time around, the Gordons aren't taking any chances, They am consulting with their tax professional on an end-of-year tax strategy to ensure that they don't get ensnared in the AMT trap again.