Similarly, the end-diastolic volume index dropped from 133 to 103 mL/[m.
What does EDVI stand for?
EDVI stands for End-Diastolic Volume Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- European Disaster Volunteers (UK)
- Every Day Value (Macy's marketing
- End-Diastolic Volumes Per Second (cardiology)
- Eastern District of Virginia (judicial district)
- Embedded Digital Voice Adapter (various companies)
- Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Calculator
- Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Computer
- Enterrement de Vie de Garcon (French: Burial of Bachelorhood; bachelor party)
- Ecole Doctorale Ville et Environnement (French: Graduate School of City and Environment)
- Expected Dose-Volume Histogram
- Exploitation Documentaire et Valorisation de l'Information Générale (French: Documentary Exploitation and Development of General Information)
- Earth Day Virtual March
- Endovascular Diathermic Vessel Occlusion
- Eastern Domestic Violence Outreach Service (Australia)
- Eastside Domestic Violence Program (Bellevue, Washington)
- Emergency Department Victimization Questionnaire
- Election Day Voter Registration (legislation; California)
- Enlisted Distribution Verification Report
- End Diastolic Volume of the Right Ventricle (cardiology)
- East Devon Volunteer Support Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compensated outpatients with idiopathic DCM with a current left ventricular ejection fraction <50%, an end-diastolic volume index >70 mL/[m.