Horizon Research conducted an End of Life Choices Survey of 2969 adult New Zealanders in July this year, which showed 62.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for End of Life Choices
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- Eli Lilly Company
- Eligibility in the Local Context
- Elite Light Crusaders (Enemy Territory gaming clan)
- Embedded Linking and Control
- Emerging Leaders Conference (USACE)
- Employee Leasing Company
- Employee Life Cycle (human resources model)
- Employment Law Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Employment Law Consultants
- Empowered Learning Center of Stamford
- End of Line Count
- Engine Life Computer
- Engineering Logistics Center
- English Language Centre (various locations)
- English Language Consultant (various locations)
- English Learning Centers (English Language Institute of Universidad Interamericana de Costa Rica)
- Enhanced Learning Center
- Enhanced Learning Credit (scheme)
- Enhanced Live Production Control System (newsroom automation software; Sony)
- Enterprise Life Cycle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposals were described as "flawed" by Holyrood's end of life choices committee
Her arms visibly shaking as she addressed Holyrood, she urged colleagues to back her End Of Life Choices Bill.
She has fought hard to have her End Of Life Choices Bill heard in the Scottish Parliament.
The Winter 2003 End of Life Choices reports proudly that 32 Hemlock members "died with Caring Friends information, support, and presence" in 2002.