re] at the end of exercise was significantly higher in the NF trial than in other trials (NF vs.
What does ENDEX stand for?
ENDEX stands for End of Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ENDEX
- Eighteen-Nation Disarmament Committee (UN)
- Estonian National Defence College (Tartu, Estonia)
- European Network Design Center
- Electromagnetic Non-Destructive Evaluation (workshop)
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad (Spanish: National Electricity Company; Bolivia)
- Encoder Decoder
- Expected Number of Decodable Frames
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad, S.A. (Spanish electric utility)
- Environment for Developers and Operations
- Environmental Data Index
- European Energy Derivatives Exchange N.V.
- Exercise Termination (US DoD)
- Effective Number of Degrees of Freedom
- Ethiopian National Defense Force
- Evaluated Neutron Data File
- Evaluated Nuclear Data File
- Evaluated Nuclear Data File/B-Versions and V, IV, and VI
- Eastern Nigerian Dwarf Goat Enthusiasts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outcome measures that were used by the facilities to monitor patient progress at the start and end of exercise programs are listed in Table 2.
At the end of exercises, she adds an extra balance, just to check her alignment.
An error detected on a voluntary basis in determining the size of existing stock in assets at the end of exercise can lead to a practice of "polishing" of the result, meaning that the underestimation or supraevaluarea stock finally has an impact not only on the financial statements of the current year but also on the belonging the following year.
2max] consistently cause fatigue of the diaphragm at the end of exercise.
For one thing, it would be the end of exercise as I know it, seeing that I'm the kind of person who'd take the car even if I was going next door to borrow sugar.