New research from Forrester: End User Computing Trends in Asia Pacific in 2012 and 2013 shows that 52 percent of all global information workers now use three or more devices for work.
What does EUC stand for?
EUC stands for End User Computing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EUC
We have 64 other meanings of EUC in our Acronym Attic
- European Underwater and Baromedical Society
- European Union Brillstein Security Academy (EU)
- End User Business Skills Development (online computer training)
- Elbit Ultrasound BV (Elbit Medical Imaging Ltd.)
- Electric Unicycle (transportation)
- Electrolytes, Urea, Creatinine (medical)
- Electronic University Consortium (of South Dakota; distance education)
- Emergency Ultrasound Consultants, LLC (Bear, DE)
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation
- Emotions under Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volume is divided into three sections covering end user computing innovations and evaluation, approaches and frameworks; techniques for end user computing; and end user technology case studies.
com)-- CIMCON Software, the pioneering Market Leader in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions for End User Computing (EUC), today announced that it is participating in the Global Strategic Management Institute's “2011 Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit” at the Boston Back Bay Hilton from November 1 through 3.
9781599042954 End user computing challenges and technologies; emerging tools and applications.
Specific IT support and administration responsibilities include local area networks (LAN), telecommunications (WAN), PC level end user computing, IT help desk, asset management and logistics, mid-tier computing, information assurance, and software applications development.
In another section, the author calls end user computing growth (users creating their own applications) one of the key changes affecting the auditor in today's DP environment.