At the Core This article * Describes four approaches simplifying records management decision-making * Tells how minimizing end user involvement in records decisions improves records programs * Provides six keys to non-intrusive ERMS implementation Organizations beginning the process of implementing enterprise-wide electronic records management systems (ERMS) must address the role end users should play in making records management decisions.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for End User
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Eigenhändige Unterschrift (German: Personal Signature)
- Electrical Utilities
- Electronic Underground (gaming site)
- Electronics Unit
- Elite Unit
- Elon University (North Carolina)
- Emergency Unit (Hong Kong)
- Emisoras Unidas (de Guatemala; radio station)
- Emmissions Unit (environmental operating permits)
- Emory University (Atlanta, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a suspicious e-mail does not pass through one or more of the layers, it is held in storage for further review by the administrator or end user.
Ten dollars, 10 fingers, 10 injections, 10 anything conveys information provided the end user has the knowledge to evaluate it in its context.