The Medicare End Stage Renal Disease Program is a national insurance program for people with the disease.
What does ERSD stand for?
ERSD stands for End Stage Renal Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERSD
We have 4 other meanings of ERSD in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Route Switch Controller (hardware; Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Environmental Remote Sensing Center (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Error Resilient Scalable Compression
- European Road Safety Charter (EU)
- East Riding Sports Coaches Association (UK)
- Environmental and Radiological Standards Compliance Plan
- European Roundtable on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Election Records and Statistics Department (Philippines)
- Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure (software)
- Emergency and Radiological Services Division
- Enrollment Reporting System Degrees (California)
- Environment Resources and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Remediation Sciences Division
- East Region Sports Development Association (UK)
- Earth Remote Sensing Data Analysis Center
- Earth Resources Satellite Data Analysis Center
- Engineering Release System Database
- Environmental Restoration Storage & Disposal Facility
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Element
- Entidade Reguladora do Sistema Eléctrico (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
End stage renal disease is when body systems are so compromised that critical life systems can only be maintained through dialysis or renal transplantation.