The protrusion comprises a front end segment adjacent the front waist region, a rear end segment adjacent the rear waist region and transversely opposite lateral segments connecting and extending between the front and rear end segments.
What does ENDS stand for?
ENDS stands for End Segment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENDS
We have 6 other meanings of ENDS in our Acronym Attic
- Emirates National Development Programme (United Arab Emirates)
- Ethiopian National Democratic Party
- Exception To National Disclosure Policy
- Executive Non Departmental Public Body
- Early Neonatal Death Rate (prenatal care evaluation factor)
- European Network for Dispute Resolution
- Engineering Design Research and Education Agenda (Sweden)
- Electronic Nicotine Delivery System
- Emergency Nursing Documentation System, LLC (Gonzales, LA)
- Enhanced Nuclear Detonation Safety
- Environmental Data Services (UK)
- Equifax National Decision Systems (San Diego, CA)
- External Nasal Dilator Strip
- European Network of Drug Services in Prison
- Epidemiologic Notifiable Disease Surveillance System (Spain)
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- European Network for the Durable Exploitation of Crop Protection Strategies
- European Network of Democratic Young Left (Greece)
- Early Neutral Evaluation (dispute resolution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
it glue assembled eight-cylinder segments and two end segments to create an eight-cylinder block foam replica.
Products of low end segment including non guarantee or black market products still dominate the market though declining sharply in sales.