This conference, organised by Save the Children (Wales), Children in Wales, and the Welsh Local Government Association with the support of End Child Poverty Network Cymru and the Welsh Assembly Government, is the first national child poverty conference in Wales.
What does ECPN stand for?
ECPN stands for End Child Poverty Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECPN
We have 8 other meanings of ECPN in our Acronym Attic
- Ensemble contre la Peine de Mort (French: Together against the Death Penalty)
- European Center of Pharmaceutical Medicine (Switzerland)
- European Christian Political Movement
- External Combustion Power Module
- Extended Coupled Pair Many Electron Theory
- Expert Committee on Plant and Microbial Genetic Resources
- Electronic Commerce Acquisition Program Management Office
- El Capitan Precious Metals, Inc
- Electronic Commerce Processing Node
- Emerging Conservation Professionals Network (est. 2008)
- Entreprise de Couverture et Plomberie Natalis (French plumbing company)
- Equitable Cost-Sharing for Publicly-Owned Nursing Facilities (Minnesota)
- Ergonomic Cooling Platform for Notebooks (computer product)
- European Church Planting Network
- Extended Care Product News (publication)
- École Communication Programmation Neuro Linguistique (French: Neuro Linguistic Programming Communication School)
- European Conference of Promoters of New Music
- Eastern Cape Philharmonic Orchestra (South Africa)
- Eastern Coastal Patrol Office (Taiwan)
- Energy Consumer Protection Office (Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session was organised by End Child Poverty Network, to find out what the government plans to do to eradicate child poverty.
Sean O'Neill, coordinator of End Child Poverty Network Cymru, said: 'School has traditionally been regarded as a place to learn, to make friends and to participate in a range of events and activities, regardless of family background and income.
A report by the End Child Poverty Network in Wales calls on teachers and schools to help tackle the issue by recognising a range of contributory factors.
Chairman of the End Child Poverty Network in Wales, Mike Lewis, said it had also campaigned for an anti child poverty strategy.
End Child Poverty Network Cymru is an alliance of anti-poverty agencies and organisations working with children and families in Wales.
End Child Poverty Network Cymru (ECPNC), consisting of major bodies working in child welfare and launching formally in September, says a far broader strategy is needed to make a real impact on the problem.