An immunocompetent laboratory worker occupationally exposed to Encephalitozoon cuniculi remained seropositive 38 months after treatment (15).
What does ECUN stand for?
ECUN stands for Encephalitozoon Cuniculi
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECUN
- European Conference on Underwater Acoustics
- Evangel Christian University of America
- Electronic Communications Unlimited, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- European Committee of User Inspectorates
- Electronic Commerce UK
- Engineering Council UK
- Extra Corporeal Ultrafiltration Method (cardiology)
- European Conference on Universal Multiservice Networks (IEEE)
- European Centre for Upper Mesopotamian Studies (Belgium)
- Educational Center United Nations (Santa Maria, CA)
- European Copyright User Platform
- Escherichia Coli Uridine Phosphorylase
- East China University of Politics and Law
- Entropy Coded Uniform Quantization
- Event Charging with Unit Reservation
- Electronic College and University Records Events
- East Carolina University Retired Faculty Association
- European Community Urgent Radiological Information Exchange
- Environmental Consultancy-University of Sheffield Ltd. (UK)
- Epithelial Changes of Uncertain Significance (pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rDNA unit of Encephalitozoon cuniculi (Microsporidia): complete 23S sequence and copy number.
Just when I thought Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease were bad enough, along comes Encephalitozoon cuniculi to make things even more difficult on the articulation front.
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) obtained through lumbar puncture was negative for Toxoplasma gondii, Encephalitozoon cuniculi, and Enterocytozoon bieneusi by PCR and for Trypanosoma gambiense by indirect hemagglutination assay.