The major protein components of the enamel matrix include the most abundant amelogenin proteins as well as less plentiful proteins such as enamelin and ameloblastin.
What does ENAM stand for?
ENAM stands for Enamelin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENAM
- Egg Nutrition Advisory Group (Australia)
- Enabled Homolog of Drosophila
- European Network of AIDS Helplines (Paris, France)
- Ethiopian North American Health Professionals Association
- Ente Nazionale ACLI Istruzione Professionale (Italian: National Agency of Vocational Training)
- Engineering of Natural and Artificial Intelligent Systems
- Egyptian National Agriculture Library
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza Lavoratori (Italian)
- École Nationale d'Administration et de Magistrature (French: National School of Administration and Magistracy)
- Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses (conference)
- Eastern North American Model of Air Pollution
- Europe North Africa and Middle East
- Empresa Nacional de Mineria (National Mining Company; Chile)
- Enabling Nomadic Agents in a Multimedia-ORiented Architecture of Distributed Objects
- Education Native American Network
- Excitatory Non-Adrenergic Non-Cholinergic
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza Orfani Lavoratori Italiani (Italian: National Italian Orphan Care Workers Agency)
- École Nationale d'Administration Pénitentiaire (French: National School of Penitentiary Administration)
- École Nationale d'Administration Publique (Université du Québec)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers were able to correlate the progressive loss of enamel in the fossil record with a simultaneous molecular decay of a gene, called the enamelin gene, which is involved in enamel formation in mammals.
Daubert, RDH, BS, of the University of Washington, wrote "Adaptive Evolution in Enamelin and Human Tooth Enamel Thickness.