The STeller interface communicates with the host through a TCP/IP Windows socket, avoiding the cost of a terminal emulator program.
What does EP stand for?
EP stands for Emulator Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EP
We have 85 other meanings of EP in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Preparednesss/Preparation
- Emergency Procedure
- Emergency Procurement (various locations)
- Emergency Protection (nuclear reactors)
- Emergency Pump
- Emission Policy
- Emotional Processing
- Employee Plans
- Employment-to-Population Ratio
- Empresa Pública (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The units can be programmed in the field using a laptop computer and Mirror, a communication terminal emulator program.