The program, administered by the Employment and Training Administration of the U.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Employment and Training Administration (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH (Nuremburg, Germany)
- Elgin Teachers Association
- Ellenville Teachers Association
- Elvis Tribute Artist
- Embedded Transport Acceleration (Intel)
- Embroidery Trade Association
- Emergency Tire Assistance
- Emergency Towing Arrangement (requirement at forward & aft ends of oil tanker)
- Emergency Transport Attendant
- Emirate Trading Agency (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Energy Tax Act
- Energy Technology Assessment
- Enfield Tennis Academy (fictional school; Infinite Jest)
- Engineering Task Assignment
- Engineering Technical Assistant
- Engineering Technologies Academy
- Engineering Technologies Associates
- Engineering Test Article
- English Teachers Association
- English Teaching Assistantship (US State Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (1991).