She has brought in a number of significant local businesses to Thursfields, developing a successful in-house employment law training programme for employers, as well as writing extensively on employment matters.
What does ELT stand for?
ELT stands for Employment Law Training (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELT
We have 111 other meanings of ELT in our Acronym Attic
- European Lead-Cooled System (EU project)
- E-Learning and Teaching (education)
- Economic Limit Test
- Electrical Lifetime Test
- Electronic Lien and Title (system)
- Electronic Light Table
- Elizabethtown (Amtrak station code; Elizabethtown, PA)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Endless Loop Tachycardia
- Energy Let - Through
- Enforcement of Laws and Treaties
- Engineering Lab Team
- Engineering Laboratory Technician
- English Language Teaching
- English Language Training
- English Literature in Transition (journal)
- Entrance-Level Training
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Téléphonie (French telecommunications company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not surprisingly, management employment law training has become an increasingly significant part of the legal practice.
Byline: WESTGATE European law firm Eversheds has launched an employment law training game that is intended to leave delegates feeling motivated, competitive and, more importantly, knowledgeable.