What does ELINFONET stand for?
ELINFONET stands for Employment Law Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Enlisted Loss Inventory Model-computation of Manpower Program Using Linear Programming
- Electronic Library Information Navigator (Lund University Libraries; Sweden)
- Emergency Location Identification Number
- Employment Law Information Network (online resource)
- Equipment Line Item Number
- Estacado Library Information Network (New Mexico)
- Exhibit Line Item Number
- Electronic Information for North Carolina (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- EHR-Lab Interoperability and Connectivity Specification (California HealthCare Foundation)
- European List of Notified Chemical Substances
- Electronic Intelligence
- Electronic Intelligence Report
- Elliniko Institoyto Ygieinis Kai Asfaleias Tis Ergasias (Hellenic Institute for Occupational Health and Safety, Athens, Greece)
- Environmental Legal Information Observatory System
- Enhanced Laser Imaging of Obscured Targets
- Early Light-Induced Protein
- Elastomer Inner Pressure (materials test)
- Electronic Learning Incentives Program (Texas A&M University)
- Embedded Location Information Protocol (computing)