Through it a subscriber to the Anystate Employment Law Letter can opt to become a member of the Employment Law Center.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Employment Law Center (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Light Control (camera)
- Electronic Loan Company
- Elementary Learning Center (various locations)
- Eli Lilly Company
- Eligibility in the Local Context
- Elite Light Crusaders (Enemy Territory gaming clan)
- Embedded Linking and Control
- Emerging Leaders Conference (USACE)
- Employee Leasing Company
- Employee Life Cycle (human resources model)
- Employment Law Consultants
- Empowered Learning Center of Stamford
- End of Life Choices
- End of Line Count
- Engine Life Computer
- Engineering Logistics Center
- English Language Centre (various locations)
- English Language Consultant (various locations)
- English Learning Centers (English Language Institute of Universidad Interamericana de Costa Rica)
- Enhanced Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, ALM has started the production of two new online sites, including Employment Law Center and Intellectual Property Practice Center.
The cost, for example, is $137/year to subscribe to Pennsylvania Employment Law Letter and $277/year to be a member of Pennsylvania Employment Law Center.