Much was achieved through a slew of legislation enacted during the 1970s and 80s, including the Employment Equality Act 1977 from which the Employment Equality Agency evolved.
What does EEA stand for?
EEA stands for Employment Equality Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEA
We have 157 other meanings of EEA in our Acronym Attic
- Efficient Energy Advisors (South Carolina)
- Egyptian Electricity Authority
- Einheitliche Europäische Akte (German: Single European Act)
- Electrical and Electronic Apparatuses
- Electromagnetic Energy Association
- Electronic Enclosure Assembly
- Electronic Engineering Association
- Électronique-Électrotechnique-Automatique (French: Electronic-Electrical-Automatic)
- Ellen's Energy Adventure (Walt Disney World Resort; Epcot Theme Park; Florida)
- Empire Earth Archive (fansite for Empire Earth game)
- Employment Equity Act (Canada)
- End to End Anastomosis
- Energy and Environmental Analysis
- Energy and Environmental Analysts, Inc. (est. 1979; New York)
- Energy Engineering Associates, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Enid Education Association
- Enterprise Email Archiving (software)
- Entourage Email Archive (Microsoft)
- Environment of Evolutionary Adaptation (psychology)
- Environmental Education and Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Employment Equality Agency were dealing with it so if they released the information that is up to them.
Mr Taylor said people who were unhappy about how cases were dealt with could go to the Employment Equality Agency, which would give them a confidential and personal hearing.