He is a past president of the New York State Advisory Council on Employment Law, and a past member of the board of directors of the Equal Employment Advisory Council and the National Industry Liaison Group.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Employment Advisory Council (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
- Emergency Assessment Coordinator
- Emic Application Cluster (Emic Networks)
- Emirates Aviation College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Employee Access Center (various organizations)
- Employee Advisory Board
- Employers' Advocacy Council (Canada)
- Empresas Asociadas Campesinas
- Encoded Archival Context initiative
- Encyclopedia of American Comics
- End-user Access Charge
- Endocrine Active Compound
- Endpoint Access Control (Intel)
- Endpoint Admission Control (computing)
- Endpoint Assessment Committee (clinical trials)
- Enduit d'Application a Chaud (French: Coated with a Hot Application; waterproofing)
- Energy Absorption Capacity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 9th Circuit court's decision needs to be reversed," says Ann Reesman, general counsel of the Equal Employment Advisory Council.