The Employers Confederation of the Philippines recently released a report stating that the rate of natural population increase must be halved in order to significantly improve the lifestyle of the average household and increase the competitiveness of the nation's work force.
What does ECOP stand for?
ECOP stands for Employers Confederation of the Philippines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECOP
We have 10 other meanings of ECOP in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Computing Organization of Ontario
- European Council of Optometry and Optics (UK)
- Early Care Orientation Online (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- European Championship of Online Poker
- European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming
- East Coast Orthotic and Prosthetic Corp. (est. 1997; New York)
- Educational Council on Osteopathic Principles (American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Electrical Check Out Panel
- Electromagnetically Charged Organic Particle
- Employee Car Ownership Plan (UK)
- Enhanced Common Operational Picture
- Environmental Community of Practice (USACE)
- Equipment Common Operating Picture
- Evolutionary Change in Organizational Populations
- Export Compliance Professional (Export Compliance Training Institute)
- Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities)
- Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania (Wyomissing, PA)
- European Consensus-Platform for Alternatives
- Economic Council of Pass Area Communities (Beaumont, CA)
- Ecologically Sound Paving