Founded in 1913, the Employers Association of the NorthEast serves more than 800 employers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont including manufacturers, banks, hospitals, colleges, healthcare providers, retail companies, libraries and municipalities.
What does EANE stand for?
EANE stands for Employers Association of the Northeast (Agawam, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EANE
- Education Associates Network Committee (blog)
- Église Alliance Nouvelle et Chrétienne (French: New Covenant Christian Church)
- Ellipsoid-Associated Non-Lymphoid Cells
- Estonian American National Council, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Emergency Actions Noncommissioned Officer
- Engineering, Analysis & Design (Australia)
- Experimental Autoimmune Nigral Damage (study)
- East Akron Neighborhood Development Corporation (est. 1992; Akron, OH)
- East Alliance Neighborhood Development Corporation (Ohio; est. 1990)
- European-American Nuclear Data Committee
- Energy Assessment North East (UK)
- Équipe Alphabétisation Nouvelle-Écosse (French: Literacy Team Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Evangelistic Association of New England (now Vision New England; Danvers, MA)
- Acid Deposition Monitoring Network in East Asia
- Education Appreciation National Foundation
- Extraction Anchor Not Found (iMacros placeholder)
- Extractions of Atrial Natriuretic Factor (nuclear medicine)
- Enlisted Association National Guard (New Jersey)
- Erwin Area Neighborhood Group (North Carolina)
- Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Employers Association of the NorthEast has elected Judith H.
Cronenberger of Shrewsbury has joined the new Central Massachusetts office of The Employers Association of the Northeast as manager of training and development.