The Bush plan calls for the creation of three new retirement vehicles: Lifetime Savings Accounts (LSAs), Retirement Savings Accounts (RSAs), and Employer Retirement Savings Accounts (ERSAs).
What does ERSA stand for?
ERSA stands for Employer Retirement Savings Account
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERSA
We have 19 other meanings of ERSA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Retail Solutions
- External Reference Specification
- Extreme Response Spectrum (physics)
- Windhoek, Namibia - Eros (Airport Code)
- European Remote-Sensing Satellite 1
- European Remote-Sensing Satellite 2
- Economic Research Southern Africa (National Treasury of South Africa)
- Electronic Research Supply Agency (US Navy)
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Employee Retirement Savings Account
- En Route Supplement Australia (aviation)
- Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms (conference)
- Enhanced Regional Situational Awareness
- Equal Resource-Sharing Allocation
- Equity Release Solicitors Alliance
- Eric Sadek (founder of ERSA Group)
- Ernst Sachs
- Estudios de la Realidad Social Argentina (high-school subject in Argentina)
- European Regional Science Association
- Extended Runway Safety Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employer Retirement Savings Accounts TEI noted that the Administration's 2004 Budget proposals include several provisions designed to enhance savings, including an Employer Retirement Savings Account (ERSA).
The Administration's proposal would create three new retirement savings accounts: (1) Retirement Savings Accounts (RSAs); (2) Lifetime Savings Accounts (LSAs); and (3) Employer Retirement Savings Accounts (ERSAs).
Employer Retirement Savings Accounts Currently, employers use an alphabet soup of retirement plans.
ERSAs * The proposed budget includes several new savings vehicles, including the establishment of an Employer Retirement Savings Account (ERSA).