This was recognized in 1999 when the company was sol& Employees and members of the employee stock program shared in over $50,000,000 of the proceeds from the sale.
What does ESP stand for?
ESP stands for Employee Stock Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESP
We have 857 other meanings of ESP in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Service Pack
- Emergency Services Program
- Emergency Shutdown Procedure (various locations)
- Emergency Sickness Plan
- Emergency Sprinkler Pump
- Emergency Standby Power (various companies)
- Emily's Strange Posse
- Emotional Selling Point (business/marketing)
- Empirical Studies of Programmers (Conference)
- Employee Selection Process (various organizations)
- Employer Sponsored Passes
- Employer Support Payment (Australia; military reserve)
- Employment Support Program (Massachusetts)
- Emulation Sensing Processor
- Emulex SCSI Processor (Emulex)
- EMV Script Processor
- Encapsulated Post Script
- Encapsulating Security Payload
- Encapsulation Security Protocol (IPSec)
- Encoding Specificity Principle (cognitive psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taqa will also initiate a share buy back program to fund an employee stock program after purchasing debt for less than face value, he stated.