In addition to a robust on-boarding job training program and competitive compensation packages, AUXILIO offers its employees a healthy lifestyle incentive program, tuition reimbursement for coursework related to their position and an employee referral program that offers bonuses for referring qualified candidates to work for the company.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Employee Referral Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Emergency Room Physician
- Emerson Radio and Phonograph Company
- Emissions Reduction Plan (various organizations)
- Emissions Reduction Project (various organizations)
- Emitter, Receiver, Processor
- Emmaus Road Publishing (Steubenville, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2011-2012 report shows that employee referral programs and networks continue to rank as the top methods to recruit employees.
The other option would be to have him immediately referred to the Employee Referral Program (ERP).
Lee makes it a point to be up front with his friends about the employee referral program.
Develop employee referral program awards that provide a steady stream of prospective candidates.
A nationwide survey of 184 companies of all sizes found over 60% have started to negotiate employment agency fees, while over 30% have eliminated the use of agencies altogether in favor of newspaper advertising and in-house employee referral programs.