The Midstates Region Employee Plans/Exempt Organizations Division remains committed to providing support on Coordinated Examination Program (CEP) Examinations.
What does EP/EO stand for?
EP/EO stands for Employee Plans/Exempt Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ellesmere Port & Neston Borough Council
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate (FEMA, Department of Homeland Security)
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project Corporate Network
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project Digital Terminal Access
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project - European ATM Services Interoperability
- Evolution and Population Genetics Educational Database
- Evoked Potential Measures of Interhemispheric Transmission Time
- Echo-Planar Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging
- Evoked Potentials Following Electrical Tooth Stimulus
- Emergency Procedures/Abnormal Plant Conditions
- Environmental Program/Projects
- Early Protein 0
- Early-Expressed Protein 1 (cellular protein)
- Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace
- Ectopic Pregnancy 2
- Extracellular Protein 2
- Embedded Peer-to-Peer System (computer communication protocol)
- Environmental Pollution Prevention Project (USAID)
- Extensible PERL Pre-Processor
- Ubiquitin-Extension Protein 52
Samples in periodicals archive:
This concept has been expanded to International Issues and Employee Plans/exempt Organization Issues.