Is all pertinent information (Social Security number, federal/state employee identification numbers, state disability insurance, wage and withhold information, etc.
What does EMPLID stand for?
EMPLID stands for Employee Identification Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Ethnic Minority Psychiatric Illness Rates in the Community (UK)
- Eglin Multi Platform Imaging Radiometric System
- East Meadow Public Library (New York)
- Eastern Monroe Public Library (Pennsylvania)
- Engineering Master Parts List
- Eldorado Memorial Public Library District
- Electronic Manuscript Preparation and Markup
- Environmental Monitoring and Pest Management (California)
- Equipment Management Maturity Model
- Executive Master of Project Management
- Executive Master of Public Management (UK)
- Electric Meter Pilot Memorandum Account
- Electronic, Magnetic, and Photonic Materials Division (Minerals, Metals & Materials Society)
- Electronic Master Promissory Note (student loans)
- Emergency Medical Product News (magazine)
- Equivalent Manufacturers Part Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ghosts' employee identification numbers were much higher than those of legitimate employees, and a gap in the series separated the two groups.
Schedule D lists the name, plan number, sponsor's name and employee identification number (EIN) for each retirement or welfare plan that invests in the DFE.
99, informing users how to substitute federally issued nine-digit employee identification numbers or tax identification numbers for Social Security numbers.