Employee development plans should be linked to change, giving staff extra responsibility as part of their participation in the process.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Employee Development Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- ELINT Data Processor
- Elite Development Program (athletics; various locations)
- Embedded Data Processing/Processor
- Embedded Development Platform (electronics)
- Embedded Display Port (Video Electronics Standards Association)
- Emergency Dance Party (Internet slang)
- Emergency Defense Plan
- Emergency Department Physician
- Emergency Depressurisation
- Emotionally Disturbed Person (NYPD)
- Employee Discount Program (various locations)
- Enchant Deadly Poison (Ragnarok online gaming)
- End Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Energias de Portugal
- Energy-Delay Product
- Enfants du Plessis (French children's sports association)
- Engine Driven Pump (hydraulic, aerospace)
- Engineering Demand Parameter
- Engineering Design Plan
- Engineering Design Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Late in 2006, the group's corporate communication office developed a strategy to help persuade employees to adopt a recognition program called G100 designed to identify key personnel, support individual employee development plans and enhance the employee experience.
Automatically assigns learning activities as part of a personalized employee development plan so users can work towards closing their skills gaps.
The result of all that work was a detailed employee development plan for every single finance department.
Properly administered, the employee development plan should result in a win/win situation for both parties.